During Duperier’s Authentic Journeys Camino tour, you will enjoy your own unique cultural and spiritual experience beginning in the beautiful city of León and ending in spectacular Santiago de Compostela.
You will see the most interesting and inspirational sites that the route has to offer while staying in the most comfortable, accommodating hotels.
Camino de Santiago (León to Santiago)
Luxury walking tour in 11 days / 10 nights
- Price per person in 2019 for a double occupancy (approx. $4,037)
- Single room for the whole tour (10 nights): +800 € (approx. $898)
- Single room for the optional first day in Madrid +120 € (approx. $135)
- Single room for the optional last day in Finisterre: +100 € (approx. $112)
Madrid (optional) → León → Astorga → Molinaseca → Villafranca del Bierzo → Triacastela → Sarria → Portomarin → Palas de Rei → Arzua → Santiago de Compostela → Finisterre (optional).
Total distance: 320kms. Total distance on foot: 76.36 miles (123 kilometers). This trip qualifies for the Compostelana.
- May 6–May 16, 2019 $500 off for a limited time
- May 20–May 30, 2019 $500 off for a limited time
- June 3–June 13, 2019
- September 2–September 12, 2019
Exclusive This tour is hosted by Patricia Schultz, New York Times bestselling author of 1,000 Places To See Before You Die. Learn more.
September 16–September 26, 2019Sold out! (Contact us for customized tours)
- October 12–October 21, 2019
- May 4–May 14, 2020
- May 18–May 28, 2020
- June 1–June 11, 2020
- August 31–September 10, 2020
- September 14–September 24, 2020
These dates don't fit your schedule? Wish you could make your own itinerary? You can! Learn how you can design your own tour now.