Join us on an extraordinary walking tour of the Camino de Santiago and enjoy the best of the food, wine, accommodations and culture of Spain on this magical path.
Over the centuries, people have walked by the millions from all over Europe to make their way to Santiago de Compostela, where it is believed that St. James is buried. Then, as now, they followed the well-trod path through some of Spain’s most beautiful terrain.
The Camino has something for everyone. It may bring you laughter. It may bring you strength. It may bring you new friendships. It may bring you a newfound appreciation for the beauty of nature. And almost always, it brings you what you need, even if you don’t know that you need it.
Juan Carlos is funny, knowledgeable and a fantastic guide.Alexandra Genova
Wow! What a wonderful experience! I had the trip of a lifetime!Michael Goodin
Our goal is to support you in your journey, whatever that might be. We take care of everything so that you are free to just walk, to be, and to experience the Way of Saint James in the way that feels right to you.
- Enjoying beautiful cool weather and gorgeous food in Pamplona. And a perfect half moon! #Pamplona #Spain… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
- On the @WalkinSpain León to Santiago tour, pilgrims have an option to add on a day in Madrid. Among the many reason… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
- Follow along as @WalkinSpain co-founder @lduperier embarks on her 2018 #CaminodeSantiago adventure on the path from… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
- By the 12th & 13th centuries, over 1/2 million pilgrims were taking the Camino annually. The #KnightsTemplar, a sec… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
- You may have noticed the yellow scallop shell emblem in many photos of scenery on the Camino. Learn about the histo… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
The Cruz de Ferro (the Iron Cross) is one of the most iconic places on the Way of St. James. It calls us to truly embrace one of the fundamental practices of being a pilgrim: to pack lightly. Put another way, carry only what you need.More on our blog
Nature and Cultural Tour of Andalusia
New! We are thrilled to announce a new tour beginning in April 2019! So many of our clients have walked the Camino de Santiago with us and fallen in love with Spain, and want to continue to travel with us without repeating a section of the Camino. So we have developed a beautiful nature and cultural tour of the region of Andalusia, one of the most visited and most famous parts of Spain.
Exclusive Educational Program + Walking Tour
Learn about the history, art and culture of the Way of St. James at the University of Santiago de Compostela, then complete the experience by joining us on a walking tour.
Are you travelling as a group and wish you could make your own itinerary? You can! Let us help you design your own tour.